While working in excel one can use a variety of keyboard shortcuts for moving the cell cursor. Here is the list of some of the shortcuts for moving the cell cursor in excel –
1. Cell to the immediate right – TAB or right arrow key
2. Cell to the immediate left – SHIFT + TAB or left arrow key
3. Cell up one row – Up arrow key
4. Cells Down one row – Down arrow key
5. Cells in Column A of the current row – HOME
6. First cells of the worksheet – CTRL + HOME
Apart from above there are other shortcuts also but above listed shortcuts are most used more often than the other shortcuts.