Almost 90% of the total human population worldwide is affected by Back Pain at some point of their lifetime which could be either acute or chronic. Here is the list of reasons due to which back pain may arise –
1. One can get it in the back due to lifting of some heavy thing or object.
2. Another reason for it is accident or an injury.
3. Improper Sleeping position is another factor which contributes to it.
4. Poor sitting or standing posture and also sitting in front of computers for long period of time can also lead to back pain.
5. Overweight people are more likely to suffer from back pains than people who are underweight.
6. Back pains may also happen due to some other disease affecting the back and therefore for such kind of back pain it is important to heal that disease which is affecting the back.