Before investing in any security the first thing to look for is the general economy, and therefore one should take care to analyze the economy first. Below are few things which one can look at while doing economy analysis –
1. First thing is to look at the gross domestic product (GDP) as well as fiscal position of the last few years for the country whether it’s showing an increasing trend or decreasing trend.
2. Next thing is to look at the employment data as well as corporate profits of the companies.
3. Other factors which should be look at are the inflation rate as well as the personal disposable income of the people of the country.
4. Government policies regarding its future spending, fiscal policies, monetary policies etc…
5. One should also look at the world economy and its effect on the domestic economy and whether it will have positive or negative effect on the growth of the country.
Apart from above factors many other factors like geopolitical condition, workforce etc…. can be looked while doing economic analysis of the country.