Diabetes is a condition in which body stops producing insulin which results in excess glucose in the body. Here is the list of some of the symptoms of diabetes.
1. One of the foremost signs is excessive thirst.
2. Another early symptom is frequent urination.
3. Blurred vision is another problem caused right at the onset of it.
4. There is tingling or Numbness in the Hands, Legs or Feet
5. Getting tired easily is another sign
6. Diabetes in the early stages causes an increased appetite.
7. During the initial stages of diabetes cause weight loss in the person.
8. Headaches, muscle aches and body pains constitute the early signs and symptoms of diabetes.
It is not necessary that person having diabetes has all the above symptoms, different person will have different symptoms and therefore it is better to consult a doctor if a person sees one or more of the above symptoms.