In the rail budget 2011 there were 56 new trains which were announced by the rail minster. Given below is the list of new trains which were announced in the rail budget 2011-
1. Bardhaman-Rampurhat (tri-weekly)
2. Bikaner-Delhi Superfast Intercity (daily) via Ratangarh
3. Hyderabad-Darbhanga (weekly) via Muri-Jharsuguda-
4. Howrah-Tirupati Express (weekly)
5. Narsapur-Nagarsol Express (bi-weekly) via Secunderabad, Nizamabad
6. Puri-Shalimar Express (weekly)
7. Ranchi-Pune Express (bi-weekly) via Bilaspur
8. Shalimar-Udaipur Express (weekly) via Katni, Kota
9. Chennai-Shirdi Express (weekly) via Bangalore
10. Coimbatore-Tuticorin Link
11. Yesvantpur-Mysore Express (daily)
14. Ahmedabad-Yesvantpur AC Express (weekly) via Hubli, Bijapur
15. Bhavnagar-Kochuvelli Express (weekly) via Panvel, Madgaon
16. Gorakhpur-Yesvantpur Express (weekly) via Faizabad, Kanpur, Bhopal ,Kacheguda
17. Tirupati-Amravati via Akola, Nizamabad, Gooty, Dharmavara.
18. Asansol-Gorakhpur Express (weekly) via Chhapra, Siwan.
19. Nagpur-Kolhapur via Kurduwadi, Lathur road, Purna, Akola.
20. Malda Town-Digha Express (weekly) via Rampurhat.
21. Pune-Nanded Express via Latur.
22. Visakhapatnam-Koraput Intercity Express (5 days a week) via Vizianagra.
23. Bhuj-Dadar Express
24. Kolkata-Ajmer Express (weekly) via Asansol
25. Jabalpur-Indore Intercity Express (tri-weekly) via Guna, Bina
26. Porbander-Kochuveli via Panvel, Madgaon
27. Kolkata-Agra via Kasganj, Mathura
29. Raebareli-Jaunpur Express (daily)
30. Howrah-Secunderabad Express (weekly) via Kharagpur
31. Mumbai-Chandigarh Express (weekly) via Phulera-Ringus-Gurgaon-Kurukshetra
32. Varanasi-Singrauli Intercity (daily)
33. Nagpur-Bhusawal (tri-weekly) via Itarsi-Khandwa
34. Puri-Gandhidham via Durg
36. Guwahati-Dimapur Express (daily)
38. Jodhpur-Delhi (bi-weekly) via Degana, Ratangarh
39. Kharagpur-Viluppuram (weekly) via Vellore
40. Purulia-Viluppuram (weekly) via Midnapore, Kharagpur, Vellore
41. Asansol-Gonda Express (weekly) via Chhapra, Mau, Shahganj, Ayodhya
42. Delhi-Puducherry Express (weekly)
43. Asansol-Tatanagar via Purulia
44. Howrah-Mysore via Gondia, Adilabad
45. Indore-Kota Intercity (daily) via Ruthiyai
47. Howrah-Jaisalmer (weekly) via Rae Bareli,
48. Ernakulam-Bangalore (weekly)
49. Mangalore-Palghat Intercity (daily)
50. Varanasi-Ahmedabad Express (weekly) via Ajmer
51. Howrah-Nanded Express (weekly)
52. Hardwar-Ramnagar Link Express (tri-weekly)
55. Bilaspur-Ernakulam Superfast
56. Udaipur-Bandra (T) Express (tri-weekly)via Ratlam