Kerala is a well known tourist destination and though the population of many towns in not that much but still they are important because of natural beauty and influx of number of visitors from all over the world, given below is the list of major cities in Kerala-
- Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the state
- Kochi, due to presence of software companies and beaches
- Kozhikode, one of the main commercial centres of this state and also presence of IIM.
- Munnar, famous hill station
- Kollam, known for port and backwaters
- Thrissur, famous for annual pooram festival