Purchase of jewellery by Indian households is a tradition which has been followed from many generations and with rising income of the people of India there is a shift of consumer taste for buying branded jewellery rather than buying any jewellery. Given below is the list of jewellery brands in India –
- Tanishq – It is a division of Titan Industries Limited, a company promoted by the Tata Group, which was started in the year 1995 and it sells gold, diamond and gems.
- Nakshatra – Nakshatra jewelleryis brand which is prmoted by the Gitanjali Group, It was launched in the year 2000 and has become one of the famous brands of India.
- D’damas – It is a joint venture between Gitanjali Gems and the Dubai based Damas Group. This brand is famous for diamond rings and other diamond jewellery products.
- Asmi – Asmi which was launched in the year 2002 by the Diamond Trading Company (DTC), but was now it is a part of gitanjli group as they have acquired it from diamond trading company.
- Nirvana Diamond jewellery – This was launched in the year 2002 and it is one of India’s largest exporters of diamond jewellery. As the name suggest this niche of this brand is diamond rather than gold and therefore those who want to buy diamond jewellery can look this as an option.