In my previous post I had written about incomes which are treated as agriculture income and therefore not taxed. Here is the list of incomes which are not treated as agriculture and therefore they are taxable income –
1. Dividend paid by a company out of its agriculture income.
2. Royalty income from mines.
3. Income from sale of spontaneously grown trees.
4. Incomes from dairy farming.
5. Purchase of standing crop.
6. Incomes of salt produced by flooding the land with sea water.
7. Incomes from poultry farming.
8. Incomes from bee hiving.
9. Incomes from butter and cheese making.
10. Receipts from TV serial shooting in farm house.
11. Incomes from plantation companies.