List of Current Assets
Current assets refers to those assets which can converted into cash within 12 months, there are no set convention as far as current assets are concerned the same can be a current asset for one company and fixed asset for other company. However there are assets which are most of the time treated as current assets by majority of companies, given below is the list of current assets –
- Cash available with company
- Bank balance of the company
- Debtors of the company after deducting provision for bad debts.
- Bills receivables or accounts receivables
- Short term investments of the company
- Prepaid expenses paid by the company
- Stock of goods available with the company (which are expected to be sold within a year).