Blood group is different for different people and knowing group is of great significance when it comes to emergency situations, when you or your relatives need it immediately then having information about it can be life saving thing. Given below is the list of blood groups which are there –
- O Positive
- O Negative
- A Positive
- A Negative
- B Positive
- B Negative
- AB Positive
- AB Negative
Few important points about the blood group compatibility are mentioned below –
- People having AB can receive blood from any group but can donate only to another AB individual
- People having A can receive blood only from individuals of groups A or O and they can donate only to individuals with type A or AB.
- People having B can receive blood only from individuals of groups B or O and they can donate only to individuals with type B or AB.
- People having O can receive blood only from a group O individual, but can donate to individuals of A,B,AB and O group.
- A person having AB + can receive blood from anybody, while a person having O negative can receive only from O negative individual.