When you see your child walking for the first time, you want to capture that moment forever, but you never realize that you yourself have forgotten about it. Given below are some of the benefits or advantages of walking –
- Walking helps in increasing the stamina of your body, a person who walks daily has better stamina than others.
- The individuals who do walking regularly have less chances of having diabetes than persons who do not walk. Even people who are suffering from diabetes are advised by doctors to walk daily.
- If you do it in early morning then it keeps you fresh and rejuvenated for the entire day, because fresh air in the morning can do wonders for your mood and health.
- It helps in preventing heart diseases and it also helps in lowering the blood pressure.
- If it is done hurriedly reduces the weight and lowers the cholesterol levels.
Walking is perhaps the simplest exercise which one can advise or follow, still people do not do walking and then after some years they repent that had they done walking they would have kept so many diseases away from them.