Bank probationary entrance exam is the first step towards a banking career, after clearing the written exam you have to face the interview if you want to get selected in any bank. Before going for the bank interview you should research about the banks management, profits of the banks, bank logo and other such things. Given below is the list of common interview questions which are asked during bank interview –
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why you want to join banking sector (this question will be certainly asked if you are from non commerce background)?
- What are your future goals (as many people join bank only for 2 or 3 years, you should prepare for this question keeping that in mind)?
- What are the current repo rate, reverse repo and bank rate?
- They will ask questions which will test your managerial and leadership qualities, so be prepared for such questions.
- What is the difference between bank and financial organizations?
- How would you handle the customers of the bank (they may give you situations like when customer is angry how you will deal with him)?
- Are you a team player, and if yes any example from your past life where you have shown that quality?
- If you are from accounting background they will ask you about the various accounting and banking ratios and also about journal entries?
- What are your strengths and weakness and how it would benefit the bank?
Apart from above there may be many more questions thrown at you during interview depending on your answers and interviewer